Schools in Gurgaon-My journey at Lancers international school

Schools in Gurgaon

A child’s journey in the schools in Gurgaon goes through different phases and as a teacher it is important to ensure the overall development of the student. My journey at Lancers has guided me to enhance my teaching skills which allows me to understand my students better.

The Primary Year programme values and it effects in the upbringing of the children with these competencies are critical because the primary year programme focuses not only to develop international mindedness and academic achievements but also child’s wellbeing, critical thinking and creativity. In my career I have worked with different organizations and have experienced the difference in the teaching-learning approaches. At Lancers international school we are concerned about child’s wellbeing, critical thinking and creativity. In this blog I will be sharing my personal experience on these three important aspects for a healthy learning environment.



I have realized that people often tend to overlook the importance of child’s wellbeing but my question to you as a teacher would be “Does the child’s wellbeing really matter?”. Upon pondering to this question my answer would be “no”. If we really intend to build a healthy learning environment, then a great emphasis must be laid upon child’s wellbeing. Child’s wellbeing represents the whole child, where as a teacher I am thinking about child’s physical, psychological, emotional, social, and behavioural health. My academic qualification and experience as a teacher have enabled me to understand child’s wellbeing in all these aspects.


The second essential element in learning process is “critical thinking”. I personally believe as a teacher it is my duty to enable my students to develop a thought process, which is the foundation of his journey as a lifelong learner. Current education system in schools in Gurgaon has become child-centric which gives ample opportunities to the teacher to bring the best out of the student. Whereas a lot of importance is given to the academic achievements however I believe that the learning should not be limited to the textbook. Students must be able to think and share their opinions on various issues in the school and outside the school also. Students must be encouraged to look at a subject from a different point of view. During my teaching experience in the Philippines, I used to do a classroom activity called “Looks like – Sounds like” wherein students were made to think critically. Another example at Lancers, I remember while making “Mother’s day card” I had asked my students “why do you love you mommy?” and the students were able to come up with different answers. As a teacher, I continuously think about different techniques so that I can make my students understand the best.


While explaining about the crucial elements to build an ideal learning environment I can not exclude “creativity”. In my opinion children are born with the quality of being creativity. As a teacher my responsibility is to provide them enough opportunities to explore their natural trait of being creative. During my teaching experience I allowed my students to learn while creating and exploring.  Letting them learn using different items in the classroom, giving them opportunities to paint their ideas.


As a teacher I want my students to be independent learner for which these three elements are essential. At Lancers I get the opportunity to connect with the students personally because of the balanced student-teacher ratio. 


Lancers offering 100 % Discount on the Registration fee in schools in gurgaon


Comments

  1. Thanks for the informative article! waiting for your next post.- good schools in gurgaon

    ReplyDelete



  2. Any parent would want their kid to get the best of what schools have to offer when it comes to education. Since there are so many schools out there, parents really have a lot to think about before choosing one for their kid.
    I was planning to enroll my son in the best cbse school around me thanks to your article I get a better picture about the best school in gurgaon.Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing a good information,waiting for more such post from youtop cbse schools in gurgaon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best information for education purpose.Thank you for sharing this information. good schools in gurgaon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this Blog. I was searching over the internet and found your blog site. This is a very informative and interesting blog for those who are searching for magarpatta school admission. Here I found 4 factors that would help you choose the right curriculum offered by schools in schools in sector57 gurgaon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing such a great info. Nowadays everyone want to improve education quality. Look for best CBSE school in Gurgaon who explore and discover the solution for such parents and adopt unique learning method for the development of the students.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This article definitely helps Gurgaon parents. Rather than these schools I recommend Blue Bells School Sector 50 . It seemed that the overt academic excellence was matched by the more precise, but also more important, authentic intellectual dimension. The teachers are very supportive and we love the diversity of both the students and the staff.
    CBSE board school in Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,

    Great Post, Thanks for Sharing,

    Are you searching for the Best Schools in Gurgaon? Vega School is the best place to start your child’s education. The school has an international approach with an emphasis on Indian culture and heritage. Our expert team is always ready to help you out in every manner.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEED FOR GOOD BOARDING SCHOOLS IN GURGAON

STRATEGIES SCHOOLS IN GURGAON USE TO TEACH STUDENTS DURING COVID 19